Focus On September.

Ambitious

They'll be so desperate to win its unreal. Gumps like to say we are obsessed with them - watch the crowd on the 28th and see who is obsessed.

Billy has never forgiven Nige for the knee up the arse (absolute fookin class Nige, if you never win another game for Derby I'll love you forever for that one moment!) :D

Its personal between them now. The post match handshake will be worth watching.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see us play keep ball at forest, frustrate them through good play, draw out some bad tackles and get them chasing it around. We've got the quality to pick them off, if we get drawn into a fast and physical encounter i think it would play into their hands.

I think it'll be a big game in the context of the season, we'll either be in need of a pick me up and desperate for the points or looking for a 4th straight league win to go top of the table.

Let's hope our nige can give a bit of the old cloughie magic into the mix and wipe the smug grin off wee willy winkie's face!

Next two games are away at Milwall and Bolton – look where they are in the table?

Bottom two.

Imagine the wrist-slashing going on over at their fan forums!

We should have no fear. Kick them while they're down

what odds that both will be above us in 3 games time?

so you think 6 points per month average is good?

It's just a prediction based on who we play in that month.

Is it good?  Well I'd predicted us to finish on 80pts, and currently running at 79pts after we are 1 down in August.   :)

For September I've predicted: -

Millwall W

Bolton Wanderers L

Reading L

Nottingham Forest D

Archived