Forest Tickets - 2002 Allocation

Day

I agree about the fairness of ticket allocation. I think it's fair enough.

But it's just the atmosphere will take a bit of a dip. Like I said I like it that over 4,000 Derby fans go to Notts. and I like to see a rammed away end at PP. I hate having 12 away fans to banter with.

The more the merrier. 2,000 is a bit boring. With 26,000/31,000 home fans.... Might aswell just send Nick like usual

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it's just the atmosphere will take a bit of a dip. Like I said I like it that over 4,000 Derby fans go to Notts. and I like to see a rammed away end at PP. I hate having 12 away fans to banter with.

The more the merrier. 2,000 is a bit boring. With 26,000/31,000 home fans.... Might aswell just send Nick like usual

Totally agree.. derby days are all about big crowds from both sides.

Much rather rub 4000 red noses in the dirt that 2000.. :D

Got my tickets so planning to get into Meadow Lane early for a beer. Gonna be an early start for the Cockney Rams.

:angry:

Totally agree with you here, If I was in charge (hypothetically) I would limit I would give the away fans the benefit of the system we use, never going to happen. But what would you rather have 200 or 2000, I love it when there's a decent away following. Adds to the game. Hopefully there will be changes in the offing and the FA finally takes on board everything whats wrong with the game. I know it's only one speech but Mr Dyke looks the FA chief executive we should of had after 1996, straight to the point and looks forwards not backwards. Might even write to him regarding away ticketing!

Well they've suckered me into it... just bought a membership as I seriously doubt they'll make it to ST sales (and even then, I'm not able to spend hours on the phone!)

First Forest away match since I moved back from living in L**ds for 6 years so I'm not bloody missing it.

My £30 better go towards a new CB, ferfuckssake

Over the summer, both clubs chose to move home fans to behind the goal where away fans sat last season and reduce the away end to around 2,000. Derby chose to maintain the large away followings and relocate these home fans for the games against Leicester, Leeds, Sheff Wed and Forest. Forest didn't.

If the Pride Park game had been first this season, Forest would have got their usual away allocation.

This is just poor planning by Forest, pure and simple.

Now, Forest will deserve to only get only 2,000 at Pride Park.

Will Forest be able to sell 28,000 tickets, or have they wasted the other 2,000 we would have sold? Will this encourage Derby fans just to buy tickets in the Forest end?

I suspect this decision will backfire and we'll be back to 4,000 tickets each next season.

Loads of regulars will miss out because they aren't willing to pay the £30 it would seem!

500 tickets left - no chance of making season ticket sales, act now if you want to go!

Well it'd be for a start an extra £60 for ours, then whatver the charge? is for our lad on top. Add on the ticket prices.. How much does that come in at? I bet that's not far off £150. No thanks, it's just too much on top of our ST's.

There. I've had my moan.

Watch somebody call me pathetic for moaning. IMO, it's nowt but a rip off.

Watch it on Television. I'm not going this time

and I've been loads of times . Won't miss all the aggravation and its too costly.

I will.. But I bet sneaky Dav gets a ticket...

Hehehe

I pad or I phone.

Nope. Can't do that. It's one if my pet hates - being out in the company of others and somebody's on their phone. It drives me mad.

I bet the Waterfall'l be rockin though, so I might not rule it out just yet..

Archived