What Time To Arrive?

davenportram

Right here goes

Tomorrow we take up our new south stand seats - want to know what time most of the folks there will get to their seats and if there will be a sing song premature

Second - my lad got his ram squad membership pack and wants to get his new Rammie lunchbox signed by the players. Now I know there must be some autograph hunters among members so spill what time do you camp out in the car park waiting for players to arrive?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off into Derby early doors but I think I'm going to aim to get to Pride Park earlier than I normally do to see if anything is cracking off. 

3ish, if nothing is happening then a pint in the concourse will be the plan of attack. I'm sure there will be plenty of people up there for 3:30. 

Right here goesTomorrow we take up our new south stand seats - want to know what time most of the folks there will get to their seats and if there will be a sing song prematureSecond - my lad got his ram squad membership pack and wants to get his new Rammie lunchbox signed by the players. Now I know there must be some autograph hunters among members so spill what time do you camp out in the car park waiting for players to arrive?

Nick you doing song sheets for the 300?

I'm going SW this season. Got peed off in the SE.

Rush said the ST in the south stand had sold out and I'm sure I read the ticket office are expecting 24000

That's not bad then at all. Hope that South Stand gets going and I hope the SE doesn't get all upset because "we do the singing".

Ticket office said they are expecting 24,000.

Tickets have been as cheap as £14.50 in recent days, £15.50 today. We struggled to sell tickets for last years opening day fixture Vs the wendies so we've not done too bad with it being on the tele and a sunday. 

£15.

I'd pay that to watch Will Hughes on his own. At those prices 24k isn't that good. Not bad but it's not great is it.

I never think "I'll just watch it on Sky"

If I can afford a match and providing its not in Wales on a work night then I'd rather go. For £15 at home...

I'm in the new south stand upper seating as well, thought i'd aim for half three in the stand to see if there's any singing on the go with a pint in the meadows beforehand (if it's open).

Is anything arranged in respect of acknowledging and paying respects to Barbara Clough or was that done against West Brom?

We is gonna hang around the car park like groupies at a rock concert.

Gonna try and get a look at Russelk's tattoos anorl.

how much is the beer in there mate? I guess you don't have to be a guest to drink there?

I have a bottle of Fursty Ferret and that's over £4. I think the Beck's is £3-50 or so. They do various ciders and a few offers.

No, you don't need to be a guest. The place gets 50-100 fans in pre-match, and a fair number afterwards too. 

Archived