What Time To Arrive?

davenportram

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to seeing how the new south stand section works out. I've moved from the north stand to the east stand. Not sure if thats an upgrade or downgrade for atmosphere.

24000 is pretty standard, theres too many people who dont bother if its on sky.

Anyone know what the final season ticket figure ended up as?

I'm gonna gel my hair, put my wash bag under me arm and trick you.

If it's not an YSL washbag, I won't be fooled, cos all the players have got one. See, I pay attention to such things ;-)

No but Morrisons have a great range of crisps and peanuts - just not sure they'd be keen on a load of footie fans trolling up for pre-match refreshment

Morrisons have also got Trooper.

I'm buzzing with anxiety rather than excitement this morning.

For that I’d like to blame John Brayford and hope Cardiff have a rubbish season.

As much as I hate Cardiff I want to see them do well this season so that we get all the money from the alleged survival clause in the Brayford deal. However, if they got less than 11 points I'd be happy to forfeit the extra bit of cash!

As much as I hate Cardiff I want to see them do well this season so that we get all the money from the alleged survival clause in the Brayford deal. However, if they got less than 11 points I'd be happy to forfeit the extra bit of cash!

Good points well made.

/still anxious.

Absolutely, I feel more anxious than usual and I think it might be because I'm more optimistic than usual and my expectation is slightly higher than in the previous few years

If it makes you feel better, there's great odds available on a Blackburn win. Will soften the blow if we don't win.

Archived