First Day Thoughts.....

nfb

Its always interesting to see the first day, sometimes there are results you cant believe, todays results were pretty much as expected i think, i heard (talk sport) that the florist game was dull as dishwater, Yeovil and Bournemouth did what promoted teams do ( all be it over teams i expect near the bottom this season) and turned in a result...but the result i didnt see was Blackpool i thought that had a 1-1 all over it... The weeds winning over Brighton was a disapointment, as i want them relegated. Reading v Ipswich was a good game apparently, and i expect both of these sides to do well this season, and the pundits fave QPR scraped a result.....

As for tomorrow, my stomach is already turning in knots, with a mixture of excitment and fear, but i cant wait not just for tomorrow, but the rest of the season.

C'MON YOU RAAAAAAAMS !!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first day thoughts...

Most games went the way you would expect.

We will lose 2-0 tomorrow and finish 14th at the end of the season.

We are not really any better off now than 5 years ago, apart from finances which quite frankly I do not give 2 hoots about.

My first day thoughts...

We are not really any better off now than 5 years ago, apart from finances which quite frankly I do not give 2 hoots about.

Really gone against the grain of your usual opinions there, sideshowbob.

My first day thoughts...

What's that got to do with first day? We didn't play.

To be fair to old sideshow, I'm guessing nfb was talking about the first day in relation to Derby County as it is in Rams Talk.

It wouldn't have mattered if he was talking about the first day at school...some people will always find an opportunity to turn it around into an attack on the club they supposedly support.

I wanted to share my enthusiasm , generally for the saeson, its always intruiging, painful and exhilarating, and see others views, and we have what ? the usual........ *Bananas*

# Polite notice - During this 2013/14 season. please try to refrain from feeding the trolls #

I wanted to share my enthusiasm , generally for the saeson, its always intruiging, painful and exhilarating, and see others views, and we have what ? the usual........ *Bananas*

# Polite notice - During this 2013/14 season. please try to refrain from feeding the trolls #

The happy or sad ones?

I'm proper buzzing now. This summer has been torture. I watched the Womens Euro's ffs!!

They played like girls (that's me banned from Anfield)

Honestly, I'm as excited as the night before we play Forest. Was alright until everyone else played.

No great surprises on the first day.. I have said Wigan all along and okay played Barnsley today but job done.

Going to be another up and down season for all.

C O Y R

I didnt/don't fancy Wigan with Coyle in charge. I thought they'd lose more players than they have.

With Martinez I was expecting them to walk it.

I'm proper buzzing now. This summer has been torture. I watched the Womens Euro's ffs!!

They played like girls (that's me banned from Anfield)

Honestly, I'm as excited as the night before we play Forest. Was alright until everyone else played.

Woke up buzzing this morning the realised we don't play until tomorrow

Player wouldn't let me log in, could tune in RD to listen ti the Brewers so listened to the gumps - scrappy first half better once they scored but didn't seem to create much in the way of chances and managed to **** up a 3 on 1

Woke up buzzing this morning the realised we don't play until tomorrow

Player wouldn't let me log in, could tune in RD to listen ti the Brewers so listened to the gumps - scrappy first half better once they scored but didn't seem to create much in the way of chances and managed to **** up a 3 on 1

What frequency is Al Jazeera...

I'm still at work and I bet there's no highlights tonight? Need football now. The season is here!!!!

Archived