Forum Board Suggestions

Day

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a thread where there's a link to all the other fan forum sites? Would be quite good to get quick access to other forums without having to google and sieve through the cr@p for five mins.

You could set up some kind of league table with links to each forum next to each team for each of the English divisions????

Might already have been done and I haven't looked hard enough but that's my input :)

Is there a thread where there's a link to all the other fan forum sites? Would be quite good to get quick access to other forums without having to google and sieve through the cr@p for five mins.

That's a bit like ITV advertising Eastenders, it's just not right.

You could set up some kind of league table with links to each forum next to each team for each of the English divisions????

Might already have been done and I haven't looked hard enough but that's my input :)

Say what?!?!

• 2 months later...
TobyWanKenobi

The 'Like This' button is really good. It allows us to show our appreciation of good and interesting posts. May I suggest a 'Don't like This' button for stupid ****?

Archived