DCFC Fans Mobile App

Day

Say I was going to launch a iPhone, iPad and Android app for the forum, would anyone be interested and if so would you rather pay a small fee say 69p - £1.99 or have it free and ad supported?

The forum would essentially be Tapatalk but branded for this forum, you would have a ram icon with DCFC Fans and not see any Tapatalk branding on your home screen or within the app.

If you haven't used Tapatalk before it's basically an app which connects to the forum and easier to browse than using the mobile skin. You will have the same notifications that you have on the forum for quotes and likes, they can even be pushed to your phone if you wanted.

Matchday Chat and blogs will not work on the app.

Any feedback would be great as it will cost to get this up and running, I don't want to jump in and set something up that isn't wanted.

Thanks.

p.s Windows and Blackberry users get a better phone

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The iPhone/iPad app are being processed now, will hopefully be finished by some time tonight to be submitted to the App Store.

The colours match the forum and the icon is a light silver/white gradient (slightly lighter than the YouTube app) background with a trimmed off black ram head like the forum logo. Tapatalk splash screen will be replaced by a black background with the forum logo on and all the network and extras menus will be stripped out

Price I'm going 69p for the first 48hrs then £1.49 after.

I've just installed the iOS beta now on my phone, I need to make a slight colour and image adjustment, rebuild the app again then submit to the Apple store.

The icon looks slightly blurry on the edges on the screenshot but it is crisp and sharp on my iPhone 5.

"Vf3zJsl" alt="Vf3zJsl">

Thought I'd mention that the new update is in beta by Tapatalk at the moment, soon as it's been fully released the app will be updated with the new Tapatalk 2 look. I don't want to put up a beta with bugs for sale

Archived