To the sad inhabits of Wymeswold......

notts_ram

That are standing in your village with a speed gun taking motorists number plates....get a life! Did you apply to be traffic wardens in a previous existence and got turned down? Let the police deal with traffic offences so you can go back to your knitting institutes nights out and WI cake baking jamborees. Rant over.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That are standing in your village with a speed gun taking motorists number plates....get a life! Did you apply to be traffic wardens in a previous existence and got turned down? Let the police deal with traffic offences so you can go back to your knitting institutes nights out and WI cake baking jamborees. Rant over.

keep your eye on the letterbox , for the next seven days..

The whole village has got up my nose now......like the corner shop that is called G G G Granvilles after the TV programme Open All Hours, how witty, I couldnt stop laughing for a week my sides have split.....

You'd better f-fetch your cloth then

Maybe they're pee'd off with the speeding numpties driving too fast and trying to do something about it cos the cops aren't always about to show said speeding numpties how to use their right foot?

Just my opinion mind. Excuse me, I'm off to bake a cake ;-)

It's the thin edge of the wedge - next thing you'll see a posse of vigilante oap's on the tram network in Nottingham - the police exist for a reason, you can't start taking the law into your own hands, there would be anarchy. 

Archived