Tribute

uttoxram75

I'll let them know in the pub. They have it advertised as the strongest beer still.

No, I don't think you need to do that. Apparently the "End of History" sold out - they only ever made 12 bottles of the stuff and sold them for £500 apiece, stuffed inside squirrels and stoats. Technically you are right - "Sink the Bismarck" is now the world's strongest (available) beer.

Same brewery anyway.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I don't think you need to do that. Apparently the "End of History" sold out - they only ever made 12 bottles of the stuff and sold them for £500 apiece, stuffed inside squirrels and stoats. Technically you are right - "Sink the Bismarck" is now the world's strongest (available) beer.

Same brewery anyway.

Have you tried it?

Have you tried it?

No.

I freeze-distilled an Eisbock myself a few years ago which came out at around 26% but it just tasted like dilute whisky. Also getting just 2 small bottles when I started with a gallon was a bit of a bummer, of course.

Tribute is a fantastic beer. You should now be able to find it up and down the country. We have it in our local Asda and Sainsburys up here in Sheffield.

Well that's ruined it now for Utchie, everyfookers drinking it?

Archived