Shite TV

Day

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same as Leicester Ram, anything I watch is online. The only time I would turn on a TV station is if there happens to be a decent music documentary on BBC4, Watch Top Gear repeats on Dave and at night I turn on the Big Bang Theory on E4 because it puts me to sleep.  No joke its a cure for insomnia.

Recently I have watched all of Sons of Anarchy, started Breaking Bad (no spoilers please) and I am getting through Madmen as well. At the minute I am on Season 3 of that, its a bit of a slow burner but I have been told to stick with it,

Airport Live, anyone watch it last night?

Was an amazing look at behind the wooooow hold on look at that plane, sorry yes a look behind the scenes at Heathrow airport live!

I swear the presenters had never seen a plane before or was spiked with some kind of become a dumbass drug to get us all on the edge of our seats as wooooow look at that plane with its big wheels rolls past.

One presenter also picked up on how small the landing light above the wheel was, she was amazed as she was expecting something the size of the Sun I think

No, didnt know about it till this morning, Dav used to work in the tower there so chances are when he watches it he'll see some old mates.

I used to be in awe of the huge planes coming in but then you stopped noticing them, especially when we lived right under one of the descent paths.

The Airbus makes you look though and you can hear it well before you can see it.

I love Auction Hunters and Storage Wars but I'd dearly love to slap Victor..

But the wierdest programme I just sat and watched the other day was Duck Hunters. Z Z Top with guns. They're bloody bonkers.

Same as Leicester Ram, anything I watch is online. The only time I would turn on a TV station is if there happens to be a decent music documentary on BBC4, Watch Top Gear repeats on Dave and at night I turn on the Big Bang Theory on E4 because it puts me to sleep.  No joke its a cure for insomnia.

Recently I have watched all of Sons of Anarchy, started Breaking Bad (no spoilers please) and I am getting through Madmen as well. At the minute I am on Season 3 of that, its a bit of a slow burner but I have been told to stick with it,

Geez i must be gettin old... anythin and everythin i watch ONline is the washing..".get it in befor it rains " from the mrs is all i understand.. :mellow:

Archived