Derbyshire/Staffordshire/Dorset and surrounding areas including France/Africa wildlife

froggg

Haha, I tell you what if anyone's thinking of getting a dog, don't... get a duck instead. Amazing pet, especially if you've got young children and you get an Aylesbury hatchling. All you need is a garden, a rabbit hutch and a hose pipe for the ****.

Haha, I tell you what if anyone's thinking of getting a dog, don't... get a duck instead. Amazing pet, especially if you've got young children and you get an Aylesbury hatchling. All you need is a garden, a rabbit hutch and a hose pipe for the ****.

oh yeah, the mess they make is incredible. I blame the parents.

They'd not stop Farmer Boycie in his traaacter. Oh arh!

Hehehe. First they'd ambush you, then **** on you, then strut off. It wouldn't be pretty.

Well, can't say I'm impressed. Us and all the neighbours have 50ft gardens, so nice and long. One neighbour decides to put a huge birdfeeder about 5 ft away from her house and it's attracting loads of pigeons. Now they keep flyjng over sh*ting everyehere, right on me patio, where me washing hangs.

Why couldn't she put the feeder further down the bloody garden? It's more than big enough.

I've got me bedding out. If it's covered in **** when I get it in, I'm not going to be a happy camper and I'm going to ask her to wash it again.

If her washings out tomorrow, I might just light the barbecue....

Well, can't say I'm impressed. Us and all the neighbours have 50ft gardens, so nice and long. One neighbour decides to put a huge birdfeeder about 5 ft away from her house and it's attracting loads of pigeons. Now they keep flyjng over sh*ting everyehere, right on me patio, where me washing hangs.

Why couldn't she put the feeder further down the bloody garden? It's more than big enough.

I've got me bedding out. If it's covered in **** when I get it in, I'm not going to be a happy camper and I'm going to ask her to wash it again.

Go out your front door, see if you see me waving at the other side of your neighbour

Go out your front door, see if you see me waving at the other side of your neighbour

You're such a git.

Why? Sounds like we have the same neighbour. If she wasn't a 70 year old woman I'd have knocked her out by now and stuffed a pigeon up her arse.

If it was a skinny weaker smaller man I would have by now.

All birds need shooting.

Ah right, lol. In that case I'll wave back

It's just I wouldn't have put it past you to encourage said birds to shat on me whites...

• 2 weeks later...