Derbyshire/Staffordshire/Dorset and surrounding areas including France/Africa wildlife

froggg

No I didn't take that one.... :( all the recent posts I did though B)

The butterfly was called the Amber Phantom, can't post a pic tho I'm on me phone.

Tell you what I love, whales. I think they're awesome.

I"ve just remembered a programme I watched ( and I'm sure it's on youtube) about a dead sperm whale being transported by trailer truck and it's intestines just exploded all over the street. Did anyone else see it? Blood and gore everywhere, it looked like it had been butchered, turns out it was stomach gases.

I"ve just remembered a programme I watched ( and I'm sure it's on youtube) about a dead sperm whale being transported by trailer truck and it's intestines just exploded all over the street. Did anyone else see it? Blood and gore everywhere, it looked like it had been butchered, turns out it was stomach gases.

And you loved it ? You are almost as wierd as Boycie. :huh:

And you loved it ? You are almost as weird as Boycie. :huh:

Didn't love that programme in particular, it's never good to see a dead one - but yes I do love whales.

And nobodys as wierd as Boycie.

Awww, I thought these were lost until I came across them on me way to work. Dad didn't like me getting too close. Their lake is at the bottom of this hill. 'd/13/07/05/y7a6ebep' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

Have you seen a slow worm recently froggg? Went walking in an old colliery in Silverdale the other week and saw two! Everyone says that they're really rare now and that it was probably a grass snake  :(  

yep all the time down here mate :D

Hisssssssssss love it when they do that! - LR's swans not the slow worms...

yep, they are very protective - and the geese and ducks too. It's funny though, at the bottom of that hill next to the lake is a main road, the cheeky buggers stop the traffic when they all decide to cross, they do strut about like they own the place. Literally everything stops. :D