dare to dream and work to win

bucktwo

This really could be a season to remember.....we will be top 2 by christmas, unbeaten at home with some spectacular wins away.....and still in the league cup in 2014.....Russell tops the scoring charts and we keep a clean sheet in over 50% of our games.......

Then the January window opens and agents are touting their players to us for the promotion push.....

The bumper festive crowds top 32000 and we hit the top of the table on new years day....

What then dear friends would be on your Rams new year wish list?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This really could be a season to remember.....we will be top 2 by christmas, unbeaten at home with some spectacular wins away.....and still in the league cup in 2014.....Russell tops the scoring charts and we keep a clean sheet in over 50% of our games.......

Then the January window opens and agents are touting their players to us for the promotion push.....

The bumper festive crowds top 32000 and we hit the top of the table on new years day....

Some of what you're on.

I'm not even this optimistic.... been having too much laughing gas?

its time for the positive police to drum up some enthusiasm.......this is the year we march on the premiership....... decent centre back.... left back and a surprise...before August is out....

COYR !!!!!

its time for the positive police to drum up some enthusiasm.......this is the year we march on the premiership....... decent centre back.... left back and a surprise...before August is out....

COYR !!!!!

Welcome to the forum, your brother b4 is a longtime and much loved poster

I'm thinking you've read my mind.

I believe we WILL be top 2 at the end of the season..You can rubbish those thoughts of optimism if you like ,but,I for one am sooo looking forward to this coming season.

Bring it on :D

Now over to the doom and gloom merchants to bring everybody down :rolleyes:  So sorry if we're getting carried away.(that bit was sarcastic)

DCFC has a habit of mercilessly beating out of you any optimism that you have over the course of the season wether you like it or not, slowly but surely you will get sapped of it...

..but then, new signings come along, like Russell, and loads of fans are renewed with fresh enthusiasm, even me, I admit, along with the so familiar nervous excitement before a new season starts.

But one signing does not a team make, there must be time allowed for the gelling to happen. We've got to be patient here and play the long game, cos miracles won't happen overnight - mucho amounts of hardwork and determination have got to be apparent (again) from the players to the management. If this happens all season long, then we've got as good a chance as anybody else in this division of going up, everybody just has to want it that little bit more...

As a fan, all I can do is support the team and the manager, and do my bit. If that means singing and cheering like mad, showing encouragement instead of bloody booing, then I'll do it. :D

I just want my ST to arrive, then I'll really get excited.

Archived