Daveo

RamNut

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ramnut: Hello i would like to report someone missing........

999: if you are dialling to report a cat up a tree please press 1

If you calling because you think you might have left the gas on and you've gone out for the day then please press 2

If you require some assistance crossing the road then please press 3

If you are having trouble finding your keys.......or getting the key in the door then please press 4

If you wish to report someone for wearing a very short skirt then please press 5

If you want to report someone for missing....................the target from there............who is a bloody disgrace then please press 6

For all other calls please hold and one of our agents will be with you shortly........

Ramnut : oh fknlll.....

999: remember we are recording this call and we know where you live.......

Ramnut: grrr.....

999: hello?

Ramnut: i'm ringing to report that daveo is missing.

999: oh yes.....and how long has did this......daveo......been missing.

Ramnut.....yonks....ever since junior boycie defected to man utd.

999: can we have a description please

Ramnut: aye......

he's 6 foot 2 and completely bald......he drinks cuppa soups.....and er.....

Him and his mrs can **** summat the length of a python

He er......doesn't seem to go to matches but he has a vague sort of casual interest in derby county......possibly.....hard to tell.

He keeps his neighbours under surveillance........and he's got big hands.

And he once threatened to ban me after i got into a row with Mrs Ram.

999: ok.....well if we find him we'll let you know....

Ramnut: hang on....what are you gonna do.....

what if he's stuck in a shed........

What if he's been picked up by some weirdo in a van, who drives fast over mini roundabouts in order to make his tools jump up and down.......what if he's trussed up with electrical cables and ......what if.......oh hang on.

999: yes?

Ramnut: no...no...its ok........er don't forget to check out electricians vans.....probably have a Man Utd sticker on the glass......might have recently been to Blackpool........might have sand in his turn ups.......oh my gowd......you might want to look for freshly dug sand pits.......that sort of thing..............just a thought.........

999: ok well we'll take the dog for a walk on the beach then.......that should do.

Remember......"We'll crack crime although we don't really have the time".

Ramnut: Hello i would like to report someone missing........

999: if you are dialling to report a cat up a tree please press 1

If you calling because you think you might have left the gas on and you've gone out for the day then please press 2

If you require some assistance crossing the road then please press 3

If you are having trouble finding your keys.......or getting the key in the door then please press 4

If you wish to report someone for wearing a very short skirt then please press 5

If you want to report someone for missing....................the target from there............who is a bloody disgrace then please press 6

For all other calls please hold and one of our agents will be with you shortly........

Ramnut : oh fknlll.....

999: remember we are recording this call and we know where you live.......

Ramnut: grrr.....

999: hello?

Ramnut: i'm ringing to report that daveo is missing.

999: oh yes.....and how long has did this......daveo......been missing.

Ramnut.....yonks....ever since junior boycie defected to man utd.

999: can we have a description please

Ramnut: aye......

he's 6 foot 2 and completely bald......he drinks cuppa soups.....and er.....

Him and his mrs can **** summat the length of a python

He er......doesn't seem to go to matches but he has a vague sort of casual interest in derby county......possibly.....hard to tell.

He keeps his neighbours under surveillance........and he's got big hands.

And he once threatened to ban me after i got into a row with Mrs Ram.

999: ok.....well if we find him we'll let you know....

Ramnut: hang on....what are you gonna do.....

what if he's stuck in a shed........

What if he's been picked up by some weirdo in a van, who drives fast over mini roundabouts in order to make his tools jump up and down.......what if he's trussed up with electrical cables and ......what if.......oh hang on.

999: yes?

Ramnut: no...no...its ok........er don't forget to check out electricians vans.....probably have a Man Utd sticker on the glass......might have recently been to Blackpool........might have sand in his turn ups.......oh my gowd......you might want to look for freshly dug sand pits.......that sort of thing..............just a thought.........

999: ok well we'll take the dog for a walk on the beach then.......that should do.

Remember......"We'll crack crime although we don't really have the time".

no sign yet , then ?

Archived