Coming from behind to win?

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's great coming from behind. Just when you think the game has gone to the dogs, bring the other lot on their knees and pummel away, getting balls into the box until you achieve the right result. It would be nice if Sam Rush splashed the cash so we could do it more often.

It's great coming from behind. Just when you think the game has gone to the dogs, bring the other lot on their knees and pummel away, getting balls into the box until you achieve the right result. It would be nice if Sam Rush splashed the cash so we could do it more often.

love it , when you talk dirty .. :lol:

Was thinking today how many times have we come from behind to win? This season, i can only think of Leeds and Ipswich away. Especially at home, this season I've felt that if we don't score in the first half, we tend not to win. Maybe this is where experience would help? 

I think so, one good thing is we don't let our heads drop after going one or two down (great character, honesty and endeavour hahaha)  and we do keep pushing for an equaliser or a winner but just miss someone to put all the chances we create away. I sometimes feel like it's a case of "if I shoot now, I might miss and if I miss, they might get it, then Nige will flip ****" then it all ends with 5 minutes of panic while fans head for the stairs.

I honestly think it'll change next season, it's got to.

Was thinking today how many times have we come from behind to win? This season, i can only think of Leeds and Ipswich away. Especially at home, this season I've felt that if we don't score in the first half, we tend not to win. Maybe this is where experience would help? 

Won two and drawn 8 from losing positions.

Archived