Thread locking/Censorship

Mostyn6

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just stating that this isn't an officially regulated Internet forum.

It was stated way back with about 5 of us having fun with forest fans. ( not sexual).

It was a nice place, to be fair, I think the DET closing down kinda lost us that feeling.

I appreciate that Boycie, but if you can have a thread about Margaret Thatcher, a thread about xbox games, a thread about what music people are listening and a fake pub thread to hide in, why on earth, on a site named DCFCFANS cant you have a thread where someone can pass on a whisper they've heard? 

I know across the forums, there are plenty of clued up and connected people. Shame they aren't allowed to pass on what they hear in here.

I appreciate that Boycie, but if you can have a thread about Margaret Thatcher, a thread about xbox games, a thread about what music people are listening and a fake pub thread to hide in, why on earth, on a site named DCFCFANS cant you have a thread where someone can pass on a whisper they've heard? 

I know across the forums, there are plenty of clued up and connected people. Shame they aren't allowed to pass on what they hear in here.

yes, I'm sure some people do know things, but when someone does state a fact that was told to them by an insider, members ask to name sources. Obviously sources are confidential, and then we get the name calling.

That's the way it goes, PM your friends the rumour, I've had plenty of them told to me on here by members, do all of them turn out to be true? Erm, no.

yes, I'm sure some people do know things, but when someone does state a fact that was told to them by an insider, members ask to name sources. Obviously sources are confidential, and then we get the name calling.

That's the way it goes, PM your friends the rumour, I've had plenty of them told to me on here by members, do all of them turn out to be true? Erm, no.

that's part of the fun.

I posted the Ebanks-Blake thing knowing it was probably a 10% chance of happening, and I knew I was there to be shot down, but in fairness, although people poopood the rumour, I didn't get any abuse.

That is nowhere near fair. If someone posts an opinion which is well explained people should except it and shut up or explain why they have their own opinions.

Indeed, without it resorting to personal comments. Challenge the post, question it by all means but do so in a sensible way which encourages good debate.

That is nowhere near fair. If someone posts an opinion which is well explained people should except it and shut up or explain why they have their own opinions.

hes got it right on him tonight ant he?

Trouble maker, he's the talk of the mod room you know.

hes got it right on him tonight ant he?

Trouble maker, he's the talk of the mod room you know.

You seen my avatar ? I'm an absolute animal. Besides what I tried to do here is get people not to be offended by erm... strong and colorful opinions.

Archived