The dcfcfans 11 a side Team (Matchday Chat vs Barnsley)

ChaddesdenRam

So i have took it upon myself to manage the team the forum puts together when Derby County is abandoned and we reform as a new club.

SuperSheep has said he will be assistant manager

So far recruitment has been partially succesful:

GK. 

RB. AnimalisaRam CB. BondJovi CB. LB. DCFCFranco

CM. ShermanCardenas CM. Shuff264 CM. SouthStandDan

CAM (behind the striker role). Duracell

ST. Rynny ST. 

Please use this thread to explain why you should merit a position in the team, any previous experience in playing professional football should be highlighted.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole gig was my idea, so we're going to play at the Duracell arena, a new ground to be built in the outskirts of Kettering.

I'll also put in a tender for CM, I've got a great engine in me powered by 4 Duracell AA batteries. Have played for my subject at uni.

Name?

The whole gig was my idea, so we're going to play at the Duracell arena, a new ground to be built in the outskirts of Kettering.

I'll also put in a tender for CM, I've got a great engine in me powered by 4 Duracell AA batteries. Have played for my subject at uni.

Name?

I like the sound of the new stadium. 

Central midfield is packed i have changed the formation already to accomodate 3 cm's are you versatile, if so could you play behind the striker?

Name?

Maybe stick you in as CF? Drifting and running everywhere!

I like the sound of the new stadium. 

Central midfield is packed i have changed the formation already to accomodate 3 cm's are you versatile, if so could you play behind the striker?

As a bunny, I live in a hole, so I can certainly play there too.

Well

I play 11 a side every saturday, done about five seasons now. Used to play up top, now cb. Do you want a tall, pacey defender? Good goal scoring record too for a defender! Just never ever ask me to take throw-ins.....

That, said, i'll play anywhere down the centre. Useless out wide though..

Archived