United Goal Last Night

EastKentRam

Was Van Persie's free kick going in?

Me and a pal are having a discussion, I'm convinced it's going wide, he says it's sneaking in.

This all stems from his opinion Joe Hart should have done better, and I'm like, what the f*ck could he have done about that?

Wide or In, you decide!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ball has flown straight over his head, he has miss judged the ball... should of took a step back and not punched thin air.

The way I see it, the free kick is basically a shot that's going wide. He's dived but is nowhere near it, as it's going wide. 

I just think it's a really good free kick. 

The way I see it, the free kick is basically a shot that's going wide. He's dived but is nowhere near it, as it's going wide. 

I just think it's a really good free kick. 

There you go... 

I think he should just do better... not allow him to get caught outside of his goal, if he wasn't going to get it, should of at least stood his ground. I don't know I'd be livid if one of our keepers did that -  basically took himself out the game by throwing himself at air.

Going wide I reckon. Do think Hart could of done more. He must be aware that there will be an attack on his back post if he comes and misses. As it happens it comes and when two United players are there looking to attack Hart is on his arse.

Nasty free kick though. Wouldn't say Hart dropped a massive clanger

Hart was too close to his near post, he should have been in the middle of his goal, it is always the same with keepers and the wall, they keepers, at some point, drift behind it and get caught flat footed when the ball comes to their side

Archived