Clough resigns!

Boycie

He's gone and done it, he's had enough.

Quoted this Forum as the main reason, and also names the boo boys in the east corner.

Clough was asked if constant critique's from South America has a major influence on his departure, he answered "don't be silly, nobody listens to arm chair supporters.

More news to follow as its released.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quoted this Forum as the main reason, and also names the boo boys in the east corner.

Clough was asked if constant critique's from South America has a major influence on his departure, he answered "don't be silly, nobody listens to arm chair supporters.

bet he's been offered the job at....

I know what day it is. :D

oh yea... Boycie !! ..

Never our whole team (onsidering sales tranfers) only cost 50 quid CLOUGH is a genius working for the Yankee Dollar !!!!.

He will never go while we have 15000 loyal sheep who renew their season tkts every season.

C'mon the arabs buy us DERBY is a football town not like that stinky place called Nottingham...

It is a sad day and I know it's Bank Holiday Monday but we need to do something about this. I am on my way the pride park to start a protest. Any body is welcome to join me. I bet mostyn is happy!

I'll join you. I'm on my way to the airport. I should be there about five PM.

That's my favourite bit xxx

April fools!

Haha! Herdear.

Boy, you really had me going there for a few hours. Well played, Boycie - I was totally suckered.

Archived