12th place, neutral goal difference, only 6 point clear of the bottom 3... odd season

Albert

Really, how on Earth can we only be 6 points clear with neutral goal difference and 6 goals to play whilst in the top half? This has been an odd season.

From the previous method, here is the probability of finish:

"mC1ORhZ" alt="mC1ORhZ">

Very odd season.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Double reply, here's some words about stuff:

Meso American Civilizations generally were a loose collection of City States, much like Ancient Greece. It's odd that many don't realise the complexity of many of these societies due to many being see as barbaric due to not being Christian at time of first contact (how dare a civilization that had never heard of the concept of Christianity not believe in it naturally!).

Really, how on Earth can we only be 6 points clear with neutral goal difference and 6 goals to play whilst in the top half? This has been an odd season.

"mC1ORhZ" alt="mC1ORhZ">

Very odd season.

These chuffin graphs look like my missis's spending patterns through out the month.

"mC1ORhZ" alt="mC1ORhZ">

Very odd season.

Alberts graphs reflect my missus's hormone levels. How does that work?????

Alberts graphs reflect my missus's hormone levels. How does that work?????

Albert's graphs reflect my ability to work. The way to make a whore moan is to pay her.

Archived