5 Big Home Games

AndyB

9 games left, we seriously need points. The last 5 home games are massive. After Leicester we have Bristol C, Ipswich, Peterborough and Millwall. Surely we can get to 50+ points from these games? This is huge people!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just shows how quick things can change. only 5 mins ago since we were pissing ourselves at the gumps too. This season any team that can string 5 wins together is going to get up there in with a chance. i think i've thrown the towell in. i've lost my enthusiasm this season. the quicker it's over the better.

just shows how quick things can change. only 5 mins ago since we were pissing ourselves at the gumps too. This season any team that can string 5 wins together is going to get up there in with a chance. i think i've thrown the towell in. i've lost my enthusiasm this season. the quicker it's over the better.

Nobody cares anymore do they, I won't be wasting my money on seeing derby play away. Of course I have my season ticket at home but I was planning on going to a few. Not anymore.

I am desperate for something to happen in the summer to make it different than the last 2 seasons.

Nobody cares anymore do they, I won't be wasting my money on seeing derby play away. Of course I have my season ticket at home but I was planning on going to a few. Not anymore.

I am desperate for something to happen in the summer to make it different than the last 2 seasons.

I can't get enthusiastic about predictable away performances and poor results at home.

I used to travel from the isle of wight most weeks, rolling in on the last ferry and some god awful hour.

I live in derby now and go to all home games, but I've given up on travelling away now too.

Until nigel is gone and some hope replaced, I'm out.

I used to travel from the isle of wight most weeks, rolling in on the last ferry and some god awful hour.

I live in derby now and go to all home games, but I've given up on travelling away now too.

Until nigel is gone and some hope replaced, I'm out.

Did you come from Parkhurst?

We're seven points from bottom. And they have two games in hand! Teams win games in hand, we carry on winless for a month I think we'd be in the bottom four or five. Then we're in a massive scrap where anything can happen!!

Realised how poor we are today, played s terrible Birmingham side and still lost. We can't score away from home, our defence is terrible. Our squad is non existent. If this is 4 and a half years of progress I'd hate to see a decline.

We're seven points from bottom. And they have two games in hand! Teams win games in hand, we carry on winless for a month I think we'd be in the bottom four or five. Then we're in a massive scrap where anything can happen!!

Realised how poor we are today, played s terrible Birmingham side and still lost. We can't score away from home, our defence is terrible. Our squad is non existent. If this is 4 and a half years of progress I'd hate to see a decline.

I only listened on the radio but we should have been 2 or 3 up at half time. but even with the best eg manure last tuesday, teams can push and win games. we need to put the game beyond them when we have the chance.

Doesn't feel like 5 mins since we were looking at the play offs.

When were we looking at the play-offs?We haven't even been close and under this management

never will be.I've been saying this for 4 years and never had any support from you sunshine.Had

lots of personal abuse though,and now they are saying the same things,still giving me loads of ****

but what the feck i'll stick with it.

I only listened on the radio but we should have been 2 or 3 up at half time. but even with the best eg manure last tuesday, teams can push and win games. we need to put the game beyond them when we have the chance.

We definately were better first half, we don't make chances or goals though. And we let hideous ones in! Sure fire way to lose football matches

I'm just tired of this season, it's been abysmal away from home. Home form has dropped off a cliff as well. It's depressed me since me Christmas

When were we looking at the play-offs?We haven't even been close and under this management

never will be.I've been saying this for 4 years and never had any support from you sunshine.Had

lots of personal abuse though,and now they are saying the same things,still giving me loads of ****

I think a couple of times this season we have looked close. If you don't think so have you been following all season. You could say we were close to a top six finish. not now though.

We definately were better first half, we don't make chances or goals though. And we let hideous ones in! Sure fire way to lose football matches

I'm just tired of this season, it's been abysmal away from home. Home form has dropped off a cliff as well. It's depressed me since me Christmas

I'm in your club pal. I feel the same.

We're ***** aren't we, today has knocked any optimism out of me. If you didn't go today you wouldn't believe how **** birmingham are, and they still beat us. Clough has achieved nothing in 4 and a half years. He didn't even sign Hendrick (our best player) or Hughes (our most valuable player)!

Back to topic, I agree the home games are massive. I see two/three points tops from the away games. Need two or three wins at home ASAP!

We're ***** aren't we, today has knocked any optimism out of me. If you didn't go today you wouldn't believe how **** birmingham are, and they still beat us. Clough has achieved nothing in 4 and a half years. He didn't even sign Hendrick (our best player) or Hughes (our most valuable player)!

Back to topic, I agree the home games are massive. I see two/three points tops from the away games. Need two or three wins at home ASAP!

Didn't go but i have to admit i listened till brum scored to make it 1- 1 then i thought we'll lose this. i turned the radio off.

me give personal abuse? To you?

Don't think so,

You Sir, are a Liar.

And, we were sitting just below the playoffs not long ago, was it 6 points? So we were "looking" I didn't say we were "in" the playoff positions.

After playing Leeds, all was Rosey in the garden.

So, pipe down with the lies mate.

Archived