Drug free addictions

Cisse

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To think what that watch has witnessed over the years. 

Still going strong, and keeping good time, hardly a mark on it, love to

get my eyeglass on it, to marvel at the intricacy, there are minute(tiny)

numbers etched on the casing, which must have been handwritten at time of manufacture,

virtually invisible to the naked eye.. 746, 366,  496 and 568.. have you any idea what

these could mean ?

I'm fairly lucky with addictions, my biggest vices is booze and gambling but I could give them up tomorrow if i wished. 

I think that is the important thing, when delving with dangerous vices the ability to pull away. 

very true mate, the one thing i can't kick is fags..grrrr

IWC, Portuguese, Men's Watch, 18K White Gold Case, Leather Alligator Strap, Swiss Mechanical Manual (Hand-Winding), IW524205

you'll have him ejaculating, talking like that, you should know better .. :p

numbers etched on the casing, which must have been handwritten at time of manufacture,

virtually invisible to the naked eye.. 746, 366,  496 and 568.. have you any idea what

these could mean ?

IWC, Portuguese, Men's Watch, 18K White Gold Case, Leather Alligator Strap, Swiss Mechanical Manual (Hand-Winding), IW524205

So now you have something to wait for from your family when you turn 50. 

these could mean ?

I'm not sure but I'll report back tomorrow with this.

trouble is Gritty, i enjoy a fag, but know they are real bad..

how you getting on any way, mate, any pangs ?

no gone too far to fail now. i know exactly what you mean about enjoying a fag (lucky git). i gave up by not actually deciding to stop it sort of happened then gained momentum. now i just think i've got this far it would all be for nothing if i gave in now. i don't think i'll ever hate smoking i will just envey people who do smoke.

no gone too far to fail now. i know exactly what you mean about enjoying a fag (lucky git). i gave up by not actually deciding to stop it sort of happened then gained momentum. now i just think i've got this far it would all be for nothing if i gave in now. i don't think i'll ever hate smoking i will just envey people who do smoke.

i admire your willpower, i think ladyram has recently given up too, well done to both of you..

trouble is Gritty, i enjoy a fag, but know they are real bad..

how you getting on any way, mate, any pangs ?

this is the thing about stopping smoking. it's the enjoying a fag. don't you think i did? although you were made to feel anti social you also made smoking buddies too. these buddies understood your every need as far as smoking went .

Archived