The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Shabash is in bed by now its an early start delivering those newspapers to Pride Park the staff

there tell me they look forward to winding you up with loads of made-up stuff to get you all excited. ;)

I find this ironic to be honest. The way your actng you sound like a spoilt little kid. When you have something related to this thread, i.e a summer target you want to see, make a post. If your just gonna cry about it then keep it to yourself.

The summer signings i wat to see are Ebanks Blake and Baptiste. I think they would be great additions, lets just hope the board folk out a little for wages. 

Everyone back off my boy Shabash. He cannot tell us the players as he has been told not to. If he does he will be in the dog house with his source and then he will give us no info at all. Plus if he loses his source he will be as boring as he usually is with his three page essays, and nobody wanats that.

He hasn't told anybody anything though, just a bit of a brag.

Personally I'm willing to believe there's some genuine knowledge here, attributing a quote to someone in a video that hasn't been released to the general public yet (and thus providing their very own sword to fall upon) isn't really standard BS merchant behaviour, is it?

I agree, but if he wasn't supposed to mention it, he shouldn't have said anything.

Footballs down to opinions

I think one is a big improvement on what we have

The other is a player similar to a player we have already but is better in terms of experience and proven in what his job is, across a number of seasons.

Just spill the fkn beans and stop pussyfooting about.

Shabash, if you can't actually give out information then best not to tell people you know anything, as it just comes across as either a case of "look at what I know that you don't" or simply made-up shenanigans.

A year or two ago I used to get quite alot of inside info, I'd say bits and pieces and keep other stuff to myself, but simply telling people you know transfer targets and then not telling people names does come across as a bit pointless chap.

You are right i have no facts i have not given any information away.

Simply said the players I have heard we are interested in would be great additions to the squad if we are aiming for a playoff push.

Just wanted to inform fellow derby fans that we could have a promising summer ahead. Your word is as good as mine as people have said I could be talking absolute nonsense.

I have one idea, if I went onto word and wrote out the information I know now, then saved it. When it gets past the summer to prove as you guys say I don't just simply say I already knew that I could take a picture of the date it was saved ??

I think a better idea is you PM a responsible forum member that lives a long way from Derby so you cannot possibly know personally (i.e. me) the info and I will confirm later whether you were right or wrong

Yep it seems my attempts to let people on the forum know that we are interested in some players that would help us get into the playoffs has gone downhill.

As you can see on the rams player interview this morning with Buxton I did not lie check the post above this one for his quote.

It was more a bit of a joke saying oh if Bucko said we are getting someone you know it true sort of thing.

Sorry if I have caused trouble, from now on I think I will just not say anything at all. If you knew me you would know I don't brag about anything, it wasn't some sort of i know something you don't. I am desperate to spill the beans as someone put it but I can't.

You've done nothing wrong Shabash. Myself and others are actually interested In what you have to say. Considering you know about interviews pre release does show you know things and little hints and snippets are really interested, considering our seasons all but over. Gives us some belief!!!

Yep it seems my attempts to let people on the forum know that we are interested in some players that would help us get into the playoffs has gone downhill.

As you can see on the rams player interview this morning with Buxton I did not lie check the post above this one for his quote.

It was more a bit of a joke saying oh if Bucko said we are getting someone you know it true sort of thing.

Sorry if I have caused trouble, from now on I think I will just not say anything at all. If you knew me you would know I don't brag about anything, it wasn't some sort of i know something you don't. I am desperate to spill the beans as someone put it but I can't.

dont worry mate. even if you did spill the beans, nobody would thank you for it, or it'd soon be forgotten. Even if you named names, you'd be accused of lying until you named the sources!

Archived