next season...

nfb

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd be nice to have a season that carries on after early February. And to win more than we lose. To go to Millwall and Huddersfield and not ".... would take a point here" before KO.

After Wolves away, I thought that was going to be this year.

Not enough investment in the squad in the summer should leave us in mid table again next season.

We need new owners / board if things are going to change as we need a new strategy for promotion. Why they can't see it I don't know as the only place a club of our size can make good money is in the premier league. Hoping for a miracle on a tiny budget is not a strategy. Crowds below 20k next season I think.

Not enough investment in the squad in the summer should leave us in mid table again next season.

We need new owners / board if things are going to change as we need a new strategy for promotion. Why they can't see it I don't know as the only place a club of our size can make good money is in the premier league. Hoping for a miracle on a tiny budget is not a strategy. Crowds below 20k next season I think.

Im pretty sure they must know this. I think they are waiting for the right season to chuck a bit of money at it as they cant really afford to get it wrong. The young players need to keep picking up experience and then we can add some quality to it.

Hopefully it might be this summer they spend but I worry it might be the summer after.

Theres no way they want to sit in the championship for the next 10 years plugging the losses with cash.

Think most of us are in agreement then...three good quality signings...LB, CB & goal scoring forward with only fringe players to go out..

Lets just hope that when the transfer window closes we dont end up realising the DNA campaign actually meant "Dont need ambition" as our better players leave & poorer replacements come in...

Also think Sammon will score a sack load of goals & I will tip the scales at 40stones by the end of the season, having had to eat so much humble pie... :D

Archived