Messi's contract

mcsilks

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's anything over the 32k mark is taxed 40%... So you earn 33k you'll pay 40% on the 1k over.

Sorry bud, that's not right. You pay no income tax on your first £10k, 20% (I think it still is) of next the £32k (£10001 to £42000), then 40% of everything over that up to £150k when the 45% band kicks in.

Don't think that'll bother top players though really. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

I'm saying needles has got some cash on him.

I always guessed MrTibbs was the minted one. I reckon Ramblur drives a car that's more expensive than a semi in Oakwood. But needles here seems to be speaking from experience.

needles,

have you heard of Aldi or Primark?

I'm saying needles has got some cash on him.

I always guessed MrTibbs was the minted one. I reckon Ramblur drives a car that's more expensive than a semi in Oakwood. But needles here seems to be speaking from experience.

needles,

have you heard of Aldi or Primark?

Of course I've heard of Aldi and Primark. Very useful outlets.

The poor have to shop somewhere, and we don't want them cluttering up M&S. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

You are liable for 20% tax between £0 and £34,370 of earnings. This will reduce to £32,010 from April.

You do however have a tax code which entitles you to an amount of tax free pay. The standard tax code is currently 810L which allows £8,105 of free pay, generally on a cumulative basis. Your circumstances dictate how you tax code is affected.

For example, if you have a company car allowance worth £4,000 per annum, your tax code would be reduced to 410L to allow for taxation of the benefit.

You are liable for 20% tax between £0 and £34,370 of earnings. This will reduce to £32,010 from April.

You do however have a tax code which entitles you to an amount of tax free pay. The standard tax code is currently 810L which allows £8,105 of free pay, generally on a cumulative basis. Your circumstances dictate how you tax code is affected.

For example, if you have a company car allowance worth £4,000 per annum, your tax code would be reduced to 410L to allow for taxation of the benefit.

So does messi get a company car as well. Bloody hell he's on a right good crack.

The standard allowance is more than that now, £9k-something.

Archived