Derby County v Leicester City on Sky

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On TV again against Fester,theres a surprise !

i was hoping for revenge,even with Cox.... but now ! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />[size=4] [/size]

[size=4]Have we ever beaten them on TV ?? ([/size][size=4]one for the fact historians)[/size]

I am sure we beat them when Stan Colleymore broke his ankle at PP, as well as the 1 below.

Pretty sure we beat them 2-1 at Filbert Street on a Monday night televised match with Baiano getting both goals

Correct, Baiano had the ball in the net that would have been his hattrick, but was wrongly flagged offside.

Glad our real biggest game of the season is gonna be on the box. It won't be for the faint hearted! Leeds are dirty and Forest are scum but Leicester is the club we really hate. We need to get the bragging rights back off those freaking Foxes. I just hope our players don't suffer too many injuries at the hands of their thuggish players but I'm hoping for some big tackles from our hard men. Could kick off in the stands again, this time they won't be getting out alive. We just got to beat them this time, can't face going into work on Monday and having to put up with all that stick again from those Leicester tossers.

(look-we've got to try something)

Archived