Derby County v Nottingham Forest

uttoxram75

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm honest I thought Forest looked the stronger side today. Having Hughes off form didn't help. Keogh got us out of trouble a couple of times and upfront whilst Sammon tried hard we really didn't look like creating anything. The goal came out of the blue. Too many players passed the ball poorly. I thought Bryson and Ward were just starting to get into it when they were substituted. Neither Jacobs nor Theo improved us.

Also, Dexter Blackstock? No thanks.

Yeah but it was cloughs choice to do that... we played fine against Boro without Ward or Bryson.

No doubt if he'd played neither and we lost,there'd be a new angle.

I reckon the draw was about right. Hendrick was class in certain moments of the game, it was a real shame Hughes was anonymous today.

Forest looked strong on the break, they probably could have nicked it towards the end, and given the calibre of there front 3 im surprised they didn't. Sharp and Cox were very poor.

Another poor game which is a shame as going on the first half hour it had the potential to be a classic game, lots of good stuff played by us then forest in the opening stages. The second half was just a scrappy nervous affair which we have become accustomed to.

Alright lads, came to my first Derby game today thanks to some tickets off a mate, enjoyed it a lot, glad we didn't let the scum win. Just a question, for the cup game next week can I get a ticket on a matchday, if so, are there cash turnstiles or what ?

Sorry for being an idiot lads, Cheers.

Lego-6

Brayford-5

Keogh-8 my MOTM

O'brien-6

Roberts-6

Coutts-4

Bryson-5

Hughes-5

Hendrick-6

Ward (left)-5 (centre)-7

Sammon-5

Theo-5

Jacobs-5

10 minutes we played well, forest were the better side. If we played to our usual standard we would've won. Standard of football from both sides was poor. Bryson was rushed back and I think clough is accommodating players because he wasn't fit. Where are main weakness is (up front) cost us, I wish we had their strikers. I'd take a point we were far from our best. Half the team had a shitter.

Archived