Derby County stats and facts

Duracell

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I didn't answer this properly:-

R=v/a, R.a=v, R.a.a=v.a, R.a.a=w , but a.a=u.dim ,so R.u.dim=w.

I'd put you at about 200 watts,so either you're quite bright,or you badly need a hearing aid. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't you actually use 'I' instead of a? Afterall, you are using current (which is 'I') in the equation rather than ampere (A).

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't you actually use 'I' instead of a? Afterall, you are using current (which is 'I') in the equation rather than ampere (A).

I'm suitably chastised.

This must surely be a record.. highest average goals between two teams? 4.625/game!

I'm sure for us that must be the standing record over our last 8 fixtures!

Although there were some repulsively poor teams in the First Division in the 1890s, like Darwen, who would give Tranmere a run for their money, they were the first whipping boys of English League football.

From wiki, I thought I'd highlight the important bits:

Derby, now under the management of Roy McFarland failed to navigate the Preliminary Round of the1993–94 Anglo Italian Cup, though the competition did feature the only time in history that the East Midlands derby has been held in European competition, with Derby winning 3–2.

Archived