Derby County stats and facts

Duracell

The c£21m derives from the 07/08 accounts and follows the revaluation in late 07 (hence the reference to original cost-it was due for revaluation late 2012,so I expect the reference to appear again in 12/13 accounts).

The total historical cost of all fixed assets was £27.546m in 04/05,and in 07/08 it was £27.264m,which suggests the £21m for the ground applied in 04/05.

I know that sometime in the past I saw the breakdown of the original cost between equity and debt,but I'm deuced if I can find it now.From memory (and I'm in no way sure),the equity came from Webb/Pickering/Gadsby,and that total of debt and equity exceeded £20m.

says the ground cost was 28 million when totally finished on wiki too.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

says the ground cost was 28 million when totally finished on wiki too.

What a player,Boycie-I've a feeling I might have found that original breakdown on wiki

It's all there in black and white but is it right?

Yeh,wish it hadn't been wiki.Mind you,the £21m should be kocha as it came from the accounts-just a case of adding on for improvements since

Yeh,wish it hadn't been wiki.Mind you,the £21m should be kocha as it came from the accounts-just a case of adding on for improvements since

Just looked at 04/05 and long term loans were put at £15.124m (which I suspect may have been £15m loan+arrangement costs).Elsewhere I've seen an amount of £5.747m shown as owing by DCFC to DCFC Stadium,which I suspect relates to the equity put into the latter.If you add the 2 together it comes remarkably close (few £k out) to the exact historical cost figure.(just under £21m)

...or even kosher.

Has anyone got the 'little book of Derby County'(I think thats what its called) That has some brilliant facts in.

Yep. An excellent read.

Archived