Summer Signings Value Review

sage

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh i was under whelmed by the signing of Coutts at the time.

I remembered him playing for Preston when we beat them easily.

But he has been a revelation.

Coutts and Brayford is the best right side combination we've had for a very long time, and is a major factor in our improvement.

Laughable how people are voting 8/10 and more..

Sorry have we signed players that have gotten us top of the league, promoted, and are now being courted by PL clubs for $5mill a pop...

No, we've signed a few cheap players who are doing mediocre to good in the NPC..

Good signings? 8/10 or more.. I'll give you a few..

Dave Kitson signed for $300k scored 20 goals at this level sold for $5mill

Stephen Hunt singed for free, helped Reading win promotion, sold for $4mill

Kevin Doyle signed for $80k, scored 20 plus goals in the NPC and won promotion, sold for $6mill

Shane Long signed for $80k, scored 20 plus goal at this level, won promotion, was possibly the best striker the NPC has seen and sold for $7mill

James Harper and Sidwell signed for $500k, formed the CM partnership that broke all the records in the NPC

Nicky Shorey signed for $115k, was the best LB in the NPC by a mile, won promotion and sold for $4.4mill

Ibra Sonko signed for free, was a monster at the back in the NPC, won promotion, sold for $2mill plus.

Ingimarsson signed for $175k, became a Reading legend, won promotion

Graeme Murty signed for $700k, became Reading captain, wom promotion, became a solid RB

These were all 8/10 or more signings..

What Derby signed this summer is good at best.. 7/10 is the best you can give any of them..

So, on a value for money basis, how much would you give Thirl... I mean Coutts?

The thing about this league is that any team could get promoted, it's about form.

Glen Murray was dog poo last season. His form along with zaha and bolasie, has put them up there. Murray is one of your 8/10 players but last year he must have been. 6/10 you don't need these players you speak of to get promoted where are burnley and Blackburn with Jordan Rhodes and Charlie Austin below us. They are a 8/10 players in a 6/10 side.

Laughable how people are voting 8/10 and more..

Sorry have we signed players that have gotten us top of the league, promoted, and are now being courted by PL clubs for $5mill a pop...

No, we've signed a few cheap players who are doing mediocre to good in the NPC..

Good signings? 8/10 or more.. I'll give you a few..

Dave Kitson signed for $300k scored 20 goals at this level sold for $5mill

Stephen Hunt singed for free, helped Reading win promotion, sold for $4mill

Kevin Doyle signed for $80k, scored 20 plus goals in the NPC and won promotion, sold for $6mill

Shane Long signed for $80k, scored 20 plus goal at this level, won promotion, was possibly the best striker the NPC has seen and sold for $7mill

James Harper and Sidwell signed for $500k, formed the CM partnership that broke all the records in the NPC

Nicky Shorey signed for $115k, was the best LB in the NPC by a mile, won promotion and sold for $4.4mill

Ibra Sonko signed for free, was a monster at the back in the NPC, won promotion, sold for $2mill plus.

Ingimarsson signed for $175k, became a Reading legend, won promotion

Graeme Murty signed for $700k, became Reading captain, wom promotion, became a solid RB

These were all 8/10 or more signings..

What Derby signed this summer is good at best.. 7/10 is the best you can give any of them..

you're laughable statto, why do you give such a ****. people have rated it 8/10. then you say it's 7/10. you're a 'nana

I'd like to know how anyone's opinion is wrong.

Unless its an obvious wind up.

i think its usually proved wrong by boring your opponent to tears. often with the use of examples picked to support your own argument. safe in the knowledge that you wouldnt agree with anybody else because you are always right. about whatever it is... in any argument...because.... you know better. all the time. kind of thing

i think its usually proved wrong by boring your opponent to tears. often with the use of examples picked to support your own argument. safe in the knowledge that you wouldnt agree with anybody else because you are always right. about whatever it is... in any argument...because.... you know better. all the time. kind of thing

i don't agree.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion..

I just see so many errors of judgement though simply because it's Derby County...

I feel I have far better discussions with fans in the football talk and about other areas of the game.. When it comes to DCFC opinions the things people put on here are so laughable, biased and unrealistic the moment I mention that we're only a midtable NPC club with so many flaws and areas for improvement I get jumped on..

If you guys could actually see what you're saying through the eyes of a neutral or just a football fan you'll start to realise just how silly you sound..

Or if you want go and take a look around the other NPC club forums and laugh at how biased, unrealistc and downright deluded rival fans are and then think that you're doing just the same with Derby County..

Either way.. Only about 10% of the posters on here are actually realistic, the rest are simply not up for a realistic discussion regarding DCFC..

Archived