Official Poo Thread 2013

Day

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another educational one! They're good these, pay attention peoples, take note of what's going on in your poo, it could save your life.

Indeed. Any troubles, get down to the quack's.

I had an anal fissure a few years ago - probably caused by straining. Probably the worst pain I've had to endure in my life, and I've broken enough bones to know what pain is. Believe me, you go from being afraid that you are going to die to being afraid you are NOT going to die in just a couple of notches on the pain ladder. Naturally, being a man, I didn't tell anyone for about six months - thankfully, when I did go to see my GP, he knew immediately what it was. Five days later I was in the DRI having a colon operation, and - touch wood - I've been clear of troubles since.

Indeed. Any troubles, get down to the quack's.

I had an anal fissure a few years ago - probably caused by straining. Probably the worst pain I've had to endure in my life, and I've broken enough bones to know what pain is. Believe me, you go from being afraid that you are going to die to being afraid you are NOT going to die in just a couple of notches on the pain ladder. Naturally, being a man, I didn't tell anyone for about six months - thankfully, when I did go to see my GP, he knew immediately what it was. Five days later I was in the DRI having a colon operation, and - touch wood - I've been clear of troubles since.

Wow, bloody hell. It's a good job you got that one sorted!

You see readers? If you have these symptoms, you need to get em sorted asap.

Archived