Official Poo Thread 2013

Day

My other half gave me a calendar for Christmas, not just any calendar but a calendar with facts, trivia, jokes on poo. I have had a flick through and there is some interesting stuff in there, for example on my birthday next month it explains the difference between a floater and a sinker.

Throughout 2013 I will look to educate myself and share with you boys and girls on poo, we all do it so why not learn about it.

To kick the year off we have a poo of the month, this month it's the ring of fire which I'm sure a few of you will be having today, ladyram has had a couple already she was telling us in the mod room, disgusting...

yXpoX

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My other half gave me a calendar for Christmas, not just any calendar but a calendar with facts, trivia, jokes on poo. I have had a flick through and there is some interesting stuff in there, for example on my birthday next month it explains the difference between a floater and a sinker.

Throughout 2013 I will look to educate myself and share with you boys and girls on poo, we all do it so why not learn about it.

To kick the year off we have a poo of the month, this month it's the ring of fire which I'm sure a few of you will be having today, ladyram has had a couple already she was telling us in the mod room, disgusting...

yXpoX

Bet it's full of ****

Archived