Best goal of 2012 ?

nfb

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that " fat ******* brewery"?

Indeed. It's basically my home brew - although saying that, if I ever were to pluck up the courage to go 'pro', I have a couple of retail outlets who would stock my produce.

Buxton v Forest. End of discussion.

Anyone can hit a 30 yarder into the top corner.. That's why I never rate them as really good goals.. Ibra's bicycle kick is so overrated it's unreal.. He just aimlessly hit it towards an open net.. It's the same as those that smash it in from 30 yards, like Cisse's goal' he just hit it towards the goal with power.. He didn't aim for a particular top corner, or in other cases aim for it to come off the underside of the bar, it was just a good connection that beat the goalkeeper.. Not that impressive.

No way are they anywhere near as good as goals that involve amazing teamwork pass and move, or an impossible pass, or an unbelievably amazing first touch to kill a defender or just a player gliding past players with the ball glued to his foot before beating the goalkeeper.. All of those require so much more skill and technique than just trying to hit the target from 30 yards..

The best goal of 2012 for me happened on the 27th November.. Dortmund vs Dusseldorf

I know you can't be there Bris cos of where you live so this is not meant as a dig at you (my son lives in south america and misses the Rams like mad), but the above goal was better in every way than any of Messi's 90 odd efforts or any German goal, ever........to us who were theer anyroads. Lol. Fact.

Not trying to be smart here, it was good, but it never struck me as anything special, seen similar on the Football League Show can't remember who from like because they don't make a song and dance about these things unless it's from a player in the Big 4. I'm sticking with Mexes

Wow such a rubbish goal for the 'best goal'

All he did was hit it hoping to get it on target and 'work the goalkeeper'

If that had gone in at the near post, off the back post, off the underside of the bar, the near top corner, it would have been the same goal.. He merely tried to hit the target, that's not párticularly good skill..

Noway is that as good a goal as some of the amazing team goals scored over the past year.. Still sticking with that Dortmund goal

Wow such a rubbish goal for the 'best goal'

All he did was hit it hoping to get it on target and 'work the goalkeeper'

If that had gone in at the near post, off the back post, off the underside of the bar, the near top corner, it would have been the same goal.. He merely tried to hit the target, that's not párticularly good skill..

Noway is that as good a goal as some of the amazing team goals scored over the past year.. Still sticking with that Dortmund goal

You got a link to that goal bris?

You got a link to that goal bris?

I tried looking for it but I can't find it..

It was Dortmund vs Dusseldorf the game is on youtube but as a 15 minute highlight game..

The goal is on individually but it doesn't show any of the build up, only the right wing cross touch and finish... It doesn't show any of the neat build up play

Archived