Best goal of 2012 ?

nfb

Happy New Year to all 'boarders', 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

Just wondered which was top choice for goal of 2012 by the purveyors of quality football on here ?

Obviously any goal from Teflon from outside the 6yd box is worthy of note, et al, but outside of DCFC ?

Heres my top choice because of all the calculations he makes and then the audacious strike....

I like this too, the bend he gets on the strike to make it happen ! Amazing goal....

Have a fun New Years Eve , and good health for 2013

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's only because Liverpool fans are obsessed with this kind of thing and vote in their droves to ensure their player comes out on top, happens all the time with Sky Sports polls, numpties.

I liked Mexes's, although the other two weren't too shabby.

Anyway, I'm off to work shortly so wherever you are, have a great New Year. http://knifewallpapers.com/smilies/thumbs_up_smiley

pure fluke

There had to be a bit of luck with cisses goal surely? Briiliant, but lucky, if he tried it again I bet he couldn't do it.

Surely its exactly that 'quality' that makes it 'special', if it was a Beckham free kick from 35 yds it wouldnt win cos people would say its what he does so not surprising... The other goals mentioned on here Crouches and Mexes, could they do that every time ?? doubt it......

Anyone can hit a 30 yarder into the top corner.. That's why I never rate them as really good goals.. Ibra's bicycle kick is so overrated it's unreal.. He just aimlessly hit it towards an open net.. It's the same as those that smash it in from 30 yards, like Cisse's goal' he just hit it towards the goal with power.. He didn't aim for a particular top corner, or in other cases aim for it to come off the underside of the bar, it was just a good connection that beat the goalkeeper.. Not that impressive.

No way are they anywhere near as good as goals that involve amazing teamwork pass and move, or an impossible pass, or an unbelievably amazing first touch to kill a defender or just a player gliding past players with the ball glued to his foot before beating the goalkeeper.. All of those require so much more skill and technique than just trying to hit the target from 30 yards..

The best goal of 2012 for me happened on the 27th November.. Dortmund vs Dusseldorf

Anyone can hit a 30 yarder into the top corner.. That's why I never rate them as really good goals.. Ibra's bicycle kick is so overrated it's unreal.. He just aimlessly hit it towards an open net.. It's the same as those that smash it in from 30 yards, like Cisse's goal' he just hit it towards the goal with power.. He didn't aim for a particular top corner, or in other cases aim for it to come off the underside of the bar, it was just a good connection that beat the goalkeeper.. Not that impressive.

No way are they anywhere near as good as goals that involve amazing teamwork pass and move, or an impossible pass, or an unbelievably amazing first touch to kill a defender or just a player gliding past players with the ball glued to his foot before beating the goalkeeper.. All of those require so much more skill and technique than just trying to hit the target from 30 yards..

The best goal of 2012 for me happened on the 27th November.. Dortmund vs Dusseldorf

I cant 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Archived