Trojan on dcfcfans.co.uk

sideshowbob

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By turning off ad block and block pop up windows I was able to replicate the issue, I added the url to the block list and disabled 3rd party ads and I've been trying since but works fine now.

Like you said earlier it only seemed to happen when you came through Google and not when using a bookmark.

AVG Threat Labs say the site is fine using the homepage as the URL. I'm just wondering if it's a link that's been clicked on DCFC Fans to another site that contains this trojan and has infected computers that way. Like I say if you can give me the advert details so I can have a hunt around.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2s151k8

I have had the same problem comes up wioth Sky Bet adverts

Warning of malicious software by the virus checker

OOOOO i see what you mean now, this site is bookmarked and i never have any problems when logging in, but i just typed dcfc fans into google and got redirected.

The good news is though, i've just signed up to a Nigerian banking scheme, which is set to treble my money in a matter of weeks. Exciting times!!

ive had this problem for the last few days , but only from when i first switch on the laptop and the first time i come on here from my favourites, same site url4short.com

ran my antivirus and spybot s + d , no results

was thinking it was just me

Archived