Championship team of the season so far

Gap tooth ram

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't see the game Friday so can't comment on Brady. Thought Da Laet looked tidy against us, defended well and got forward regularly. Knockheart looks a good player, bit like Tarabtt, very in and out of games.

Think Woods has has a superb season, but the amount of goals that Austin and Murray have scored meant they picked themselves.

Also think people like Trotter and Hoskins have had really good seasons.

I've often wondered how people come up with these, you see them in magazines and papers but surely you need to see 90 minutes of every game in the Championship?

Nothing personal to you Gap tooth ram but you kinda prove my point by saying....

"Didn't see the game Friday so can't comment on Brady"

"Thought Da Laet looked tidy against us, defended well and got forward regularly."

I thought it was the Championship team of the season or is it the best players to play v Derby?

Also season ticket holders on here have pointed out numerous times to Bris that he can't have an opinion based on what he sees on TV as its not the same as the game that you would of seen had you been at Pride Park, so we can't use what we see on Sky Sports or The Football League Show either

I hear what your saying Daveo, but no different to picking a fantasy football team. Nothing serious, just the best 11 based on what you personally have seen. I'm sure there will be difference in opinions, but that's the point, it creates a healthy point to debate.

Nobody has seen every minute of every game, hence why in my opinion it's something worth discussing. If it's not your thing though then that is equally fine.

I've often wondered how people come up with these, you see them in magazines and papers but surely you need to see 90 minutes of every game in the Championship?

Nothing personal to you Gap tooth ram but you kinda prove my point by saying....

"Didn't see the game Friday so can't comment on Brady"

"Thought Da Laet looked tidy against us, defended well and got forward regularly."

I thought it was the Championship team of the season or is it the best players to play v Derby?

Also season ticket holders on here have pointed out numerous times to Bris that he can't have an opinion based on what he sees on TV as its not the same as the game that you would of seen had you been at Pride Park, so we can't use what we see on Sky Sports or The Football League Show either

Don't be so miserable. Its what kids talk about when they're not playing computer games.......its the holidays and people like doing stuff like this.

Your dead raite tho' 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Archived