Red dog game-fingers crossed this time!

MuespachRam

Going to have to make a considered decision tomorrow morning if it carries on snowing. I have an artificial hip and can't risk going arse over tit.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Train from Stoke to Derby cancelled due to signalling problem at Uttoxeter so I won't be getting home tonight. Going to have to get the X50 to Derby ridiculously early tomorrow. I'm going to cry if I miss this game.

Only just seen this, please tell me you're not catching it at Hanley? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

If you skid remember steer into a skid. ie if your back ends skidding left then turn left to correct skid initially then straighten up

Saved my life once.

My car skids all the time. Been a nightmare today. Reckon it's got cheap tyres on it. I've only had it a month or so. Scares me. I've lost the back end in the rain before. Luckily I've managed to get it back each time. It's not through remembering to turn the right way either. Just in a panic I've done it correctly every time.

I don't drive like an idiot either.

Just had two tyres put on. Wish I hadn't got part worn.

For the second year running weather has stop me going Derby V Forest, just going to be 4 ramdom empty seats at top of east stand, hope game goes ahead for the rest of you that have traveled

Feel for you, it will be the last time we play them for a few years as well.

My car skids all the time. Been a nightmare today. Reckon it's got cheap tyres on it. I've only had it a month or so. Scares me. I've lost the back end in the rain before. Luckily I've managed to get it back each time. It's not through remembering to turn the right way either. Just in a panic I've done it correctly every time.

I don't drive like an idiot either.

Just had two tyres put on. Wish I hadn't got part worn.

is it rear wheel drive? They are **** and dangerous in snow

Archived