Leeds Fans View about today's game

Leeds FC

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually met Nigel at a hotel in Leeds last season on a Saturday when we had an international break. Got talking to him and he said that Derby were skint and could not compete with other clubs. He was with his Mrs and if I remember he had 2 kids with him, I may be wrong !

Never thought you were a rival ? Just thinking not far away that's all !!

No, it's not far, we are carp away but then Leicester are a bit boring. Doesn't make a rivalry tho, history does. We have more history with you and Florest than we have with any other team and I think nowadays, where players and agents run the show, we should keep hold of these rivalries and keep the passion alive somehow. Showing Franny Lee and Norman Hunter on the concourse tv's today, fantastic. Games like that shouldn't be forgotten.

No, it's not far, we are carp away but then Leicester are a bit boring. Doesn't make a rivalry tho, history does. We have more history with you and Florest than we have with any other team and I think nowadays, where players and agents run the show, we should keep hold of these rivalries and keep the passion alive somehow. Showing Franny Lee and Norman Hunter on the concourse tv's today, fantastic. Games like that shouldn't be forgotten.

I was once got a **** load of mud in my eye from a shot by a player at the BBG !

I don't like Leeds United but I do like our annual 6 points.

I see most of the media now call us old rivals instead of rivals which is about right really.

I'm just glad it makes all the Dads, Grandads and Great Grandads of Derbyshire happy that Derby County beat Leeds United once again, whilst reminiscing about kicking Leeds back to Derby station 40 years ago.

I'm glad the Clough family can celebrate with a toast to Brian and I'm glad the Derby County Legends of the 70s got to see it happen again. Roll on the 1st of April.

Well done lads. Up the Rams!

There is no rivalry.

its just hatred for the dirty cheating corrupt barstards of the 70's.

Don Revie was a nasty piece of work who tried to bribe other clubs to throw games and also walked out on England.

Horrible cvnt, horrible club, horrible fans.

Can we play you every week?

For what its worth, i think Leeds are the most overated team in England. Warnock thinks Micheal Tonge is a good footballer. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> My favourite moment of the game today was when he got absolutely bullied off the ball by Sammon in the first half, then was brilliantly tackled by Hughes a minute later. He is so *****. Paul Green is your captain??? Seriously?? Defence very poor, although i know you have a good young kid called Byram. Paddy Kenny is league 1 at best, Mcormack way too inconsistent Varney can run but can't do anything else, Diouf is past it. Becchio is a good championship player though. Your fans chanted in the first half 'Leeds are going up going up' Trust me, your going nowhere fast.

Archived