Billy McKay

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky Sports understands Leicester and Nottingham Forest are tracking Inverness goalscoring sensation Billy McKay.

McKay has been a revelation at Inverness since arriving on a free transfer from Northampton in the summer.

The 24-year-old netted his 17th and 18th goals of the season in Saturday's 4-1 win over Dundee, to make it 12 goals in his last seven games.

McKay's performances have attracted interest from a number of clubs south of the border and Leicester and Forest are both thought to have watched the Northern Ireland international in action on Saturday.

Leicester and Forest are both thought to be in the market for striking reinforcements in January and they could test Inverness' resolve to hang onto their star striker.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8355383/Leicester-and-Nottingham-Forest-are-tracking-Inverness-striker-Billy-McKay

Same size goals in the SPL and they are in the same place

Yeah, but in general players score more in the SPL than they do in the Championship. I remember doing a quick survey of it a while back, it was quite striking actually... I might redo that if I can't find it.

• 1 month later...

Archived