People who come in for sales.

RamOfKansas

I ffing hate them. Working at a grocery store back in the Meats Department we have our regulars who we know well. We chat about everything but products practically except for the word or two of advice on what cuts they should get or how to prepare it. Hell we have customers who aren't buying anything come up just to talk to us and share some jokes.

Then you have the ****** who come in for sales. The people who get angry if you run out of the sale items even when you explain that you ran thru hundreds of pounds of it that day, they just don't get it. The people who get mad if they say "I'll have 2 of those" vaguely pointing and when you ask "which one?" they get very pissy about having to tell you twice. The people who whine about how you ran out of ground beef, but "Oh I have seven kids and I need to feed them" when they're ffing coming in late at night expecting to get the sale price and about 20 pounds of the stuff. Stop having kids then you meth addled hag.

So yeah I'm whining, but I needed to vent. I love my job, I love my boss, I love the company I work for where in a year or so I'm going to get into their management program because they actually recgonize talent and treat their employees well. But sometimes...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell you what I hate, customers coming in and asking for a discount when they are spending a tenner.

Would you walk into Tesco and ask for a discount as your buying a pizza and a few cans?

We're a small shop not a car boot sale, tossers

Tell you what I hate, customers coming in and asking for a discount when they are spending a tenner.

Would you walk into Tesco and ask for a discount as your buying a pizza and a few cans?

We're a small shop not a car boot sale, tossers

my brother in law did a car boot and was selling something for a quid, someone tried to knock him down to 95p! Tw@t

My mobile phone is bombarded with PPI *****.

...... well, if it wasn't for the free season ticket I wouldn't need one.

Replying "STOP" doesn't work.

these texts are just mobile phone number generators, they send out to numbers they make up, if you reply stop, they then know that the number exists.

As said above, dont reply at all.

Archived