Wilfred Zaha

Ambitious

Jesus Christ!! He's good. But he's inconsistent as owt!!

Snodgrass - brilliant every week. 99% reliable set pieces for danger area - Norwich

Zaha - will be unplayable on occasion. Too fast, too strong, too tricky. But let's say I've seen him on sky 10 times? Rubbish and greedy in every one of them. Like Cywka, dead end runner hanging on for too long. Now he's the man to play against Barca, Real, Chelsea, City for major titles?

I must of been very unfortunate to watch him on telly 10 times throughout a season and him be poor every time.

Seen him do awesome things on highlights though.

The media need to read what they're saying. That big FLS feature on Saturday and he was no more dangerous to Derby than Andy Reid has been.

I guess you have to sell news somehow.

'Next Ronaldo'....? No sign of that yet. Nani got closer.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole thing is getting ridiculous now and everyone knows it, but everytime someone clicks on these articles the papers are getting the hits they want. Adverts get seen, articles get read, hits are made.

The best thing to help stop this nonsense is just to ignore it completely.

I'm worth £10m btw but I'm not for sale.

He what 20? Ronaldo took a few years to become consistent at united, in his first couple of seasons he only bagged less than 10 goals.

I haven't seen him enough, but I would say from the reports I have seen and recommendations from the players and managers alike, 10m is not a bad price if he progresses at the rate he is doing now.

Of course he is not as good as ronaldo, who was sold for 80m, and also didn't do much when he last played derby, that make him a waste of money to when united bought him?

• 2 months later...

I always think how funny it would be to see the selling chairmans face when he puts the phone down on deal done,

i mean

can you imagine when mike ashley sold andy carroll for £35m, or Jordan henderson etc

these type of fees,

like when liverpool sold torres for £50 knowing full well he was injured, and not the same player haha

KKKKEERRRCHING

I would say he gets a lot more right than wrong thus why they have won what they have and are clear at the top again. Why is it such a bad buy? He clearly is a talented lad and has lots of the attributes needed to be a top modern player. He will be over priced as he is English but to many mangers have said how good he is for him to not be worth the gamble.

Archived