Wilfred Zaha

Ambitious

What's the verdict? I keep hearing 20million - having watched him last year, thought he was a pretty below par championship footballer, an awful first touch but possessed an incredible amount of pace and a bit of trickery, has he improved that much in a years time?

He has scored a few goals and I may be wrong - but I doubt he'll ever play for England, but perhaps he is a completely different player now, to what he was 12 months ago?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£7-8m for him, I reckon, some of that in future appearance based fee's I should imagine.

He's a fantastic player at this level, a fantastic dribbler and his overall game is improving too, his decision making, efforts on goal etc. He'll be fine in the Premier League, aslong as he's in a side that'll give him the freedom to do what he does best.

Ask him to track back on the wing etc and it's a waste, stick him behind a striker and you can watch him leave centre-backs all ends up for 90 minutes. He's excellent.

£7-8m for him, I reckon, some of that in future appearance based fee's I should imagine.

He's a fantastic player at this level, a fantastic dribbler and his overall game is improving too, his decision making, efforts on goal etc. He'll be fine in the Premier League, aslong as he's in a side that'll give him the freedom to do what he does best.

Ask him to track back on the wing etc and it's a waste, stick him behind a striker and you can watch him leave centre-backs all ends up for 90 minutes. He's excellent.

Have you been scouting him?

It's common knowledge how good he is, atleast if you don't just judge him on just the games where Derby have turned up.

Common knowledge? check the first 2 posts, one can only speak from last year and one had to question who he plays for. This isn't Messi so I wouldn't say it was common knowledge at all and your valuation is ridiculous, try around £3m.

I'd rather have Ward, Commons or Snodgrass based on what I've seen of Zaha.

Like a faster Cywka. Uses his pace and trickery to get into a mess.

I'm sure half the "interest" is made up by Palace/media. I bet Fergie has forgot who he was.

Common knowledge? check the first 2 posts, one can only speak from last year and one had to question who he plays for. This isn't Messi so I wouldn't say it was common knowledge at all and your valuation is ridiculous, try around £3m.

I did say appearance fee's would raise it to arond that, he has the potential to go for that much if United become involved, Sordell went for £3.5m to Bolton.

I also meant common knowledge as in how good he is, not how much he'd go for.

Archived