News

uttoxram75

Why is at least 50% of the national TV news (ITV, BBC, SKY) about the USA?

The first half of the news seems to be all about a flood or election in the states followed by "In other news today" as if its less important!

I can sort of understand a little mention toward the end of the bulletin but why base the whole of the British and worldwide news around America?

Have we been annexed and no fecker told us...........

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only going to get more US coverage today and this week especially.

But I'm sure I want to know which celebrities are following Obama. He can't possibly lose now because he's got Stevie Wonder and Bruce Springsteen fighting his corner, as well as Clinton and other high profilers. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> And I wonder how much they've all donated into the democrat campaign pot?

But, for what it's worth, not sure if Obama will serve another term, maybe the Americans will vote for change?

Sky News is going to be a no go area for me for the next week or so. First we'll get the "who will win" ? nonsense, then it'll be the actual count, then it'll be "how the election was won".

Adam Boulton will be jizzing his pants over nothing in particular, Kay Burley will be asking the "man on the street" embarrassing questions and the rest of them will just be time filling, giving us opinion as opposed to actual news.

Sky News has gone right down the pan in the last couple of years for me.

On a sidenote, I think that Romney chappie looks a right slippery so and so, if he get's in I'd have to question the judgement of the voters.

Archived