Nigels Christmas list......

nfb

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... seems there's some big news coming next month...

Care to expand?

Our new CEO is likely to have some ideas of his own, so I wouldn't be surprised if something happened. Selling Will Hughes for silly amounts and selling the naming rights to Pride Park Stadium would appear to be Sam Rush's obvious moves given his background. However, if that generates a £10m transfer kitty for Nigel I ca't see any of us complaining.

The only way I see a signing happening is that we sell a key player.

Well I'd say thats pretty obvious, Clough has come out and said he doesn't want anyone, if a 'key' player goes you'd hope he'd be replaced.

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake out of contract in the summer, what a signing he'd be! High wages though probably.

Well I'd say thats pretty obvious, Clough has come out and said he doesn't want anyone, if a 'key' player goes you'd hope he'd be replaced.

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake out of contract in the summer, what a signing he'd be! High wages though probably.

Big wages, out of contract soon, wasn't bad half a decade ago...sounds like a Paul Jewell signing!

Care to expand?

Our new CEO is likely to have some ideas of his own, so I wouldn't be surprised if something happened. Selling Will Hughes for silly amounts and selling the naming rights to Pride Park Stadium would appear to be Sam Rush's obvious moves given his background. However, if that generates a £10m transfer kitty for Nigel I ca't see any of us complaining.

I hope if he does sell it, its to the Corp that owns baseball in the USA, the MLB..........

At least then P.P. will be re-named The Baseball Ground 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Dear Santa, please please please let me keep Will Hughes, at least until the summer when he will be worth even more (maybe 8 million), and i get a budget with decent chance at getting a few players to REALLY push on next year .......

P.S. ive been a good boy(for me)

Archived