Derby county in SUBBUTEO colours

infoman

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked into buying a mint condition Derby County team but was told to buy Tottenham as they're the same... Sounds bad but it put me off because someone could say "well that's not Derby County that's spurs" and that would annoy me.

Do you know if this is correct?

Also I have the police mounted section and police officers are they hard to find now? Thanks

Wasn't it around no.10, England Spurs and Derby?

Apart from Derby my favourite was Blackpool.

Ther'es a good website somewhere that lists the numbers and teams down the years, I might have a look when I've had me snap.

I wouldn't throw your old subbuteo stuff away like this. My dad found mine in the loft and sold it to a dealer as a job lot for nearly £100. I didn't even have that much, just a few teams, some goals and a couple of floodlights. It was all early 80's stuff though.

Not knocking this event if it's for charity or something but watch out for people who might be taking advantage here.

My advice if you have a lot of old Subbutteo stuff would be to put a free ad in the paper asking for offers. There is a big collectors market out there

i'm pro at subbuteo..i'd thrash you all !!

He is anorl!

Many's the night I would go to bed on a Sunday morning at 2.30am (I always made an early night at the weekend me! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> ) leaving him and our mate Bob downstairs at home in Tutbury still playing the game and swearing entering into meaningful discussions about whether or not a Derby County (subbuteo) goal was offside.

Happy days!

Archived