Ticket Spot Checks

Srg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stewards were checking tickets inside the ground up the back of the south stand for some reason just prior to kick off and several minutes after.

Not sure what all that was about as there's been no trouble up there, certainly not on our stair anyway. Seemed a bit pointless, i'm sure they had a reason but no one could work it out and when one or two asked they were not really given a reason as far as i could tell.

Going back to the adult/kids ticket debate, what about adults who pay full price but act like kids? Should they get a refund?

Think another issue is that a number of people in the south stand all cram together. For instance there are about 8 adults taking up 5 spaces standing in the seats 2 rows infront of me. Feel sorry for the lads who have to stand near them, bet they get squashed! Stewards don't do nowt about it so I guess it isn't that much of a problem. And I didn't get spot checked and I didn't see anyone at the turnstiles who did.

They were checking for people using the correct ticket for the seats they were in.

One of my mates will be missing the next 2 home games and gave his ticket to somebody else after we got in the ground, We came up the stairs and they asked to see his ticket and he told them what he had done and they left him alone.

Another mate came to stand with us but his ticket was for the next block, The steward was insisting he moved until i told them that he was using another mates seat that wasn't at the game. The steward wasn't happy and said she would report it, But we know the senior steward and he told her to leave us be.

I know someone who had a wrong ticket because they got his age wrong. They transposed numbers on his birthday year. He was a kid for ages and never got caught.

I'd like to go further and be able to get a refund on half my ticket if a huge obese person squashes me out of half my seat.

Or a discount proportionate to the time I can't see because weak bladdered fans go in and out blocking my view.

A refund for Gaviscon I had to buy after eating a balti pie.

Cheaper beer too as I think it's watered down.

Anyway, that said, I do hope you swindlers get caught.

Archived