Points haul prediction for next 5 games?

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never in a million years thought we would be Top 2 a lot of people did put that on their start of season predictions so comment for their benefit. Now let me get back to getting wasted :-)

That would've been one for my benefit to then 'cos I think we'll finish in the top two! :)

Er that's 4 games.Whats having consecutive games got to do with anything?no-one

has a right to easy runs.you seemed to be suggesting that we had tougher games

than anyone else,which is bollix.

Ipswich are top half and by definition "a run of" means consecitive.

I never said we had a right to a run of easy games, merely pointed out we have a run of games against bottom half teams.

Now run a long

I think that we are capable of winning all five, but it's most unlikely, although if we win the first couple, that could build momentum. 3 wins and at least 1 draw would be more than acceptable in my opinion.

Bolton (A)              WIN -     The Bolton fans I know - both of them tbf - are seriously worried about relegation. We'll                                                            marmalise them, scoring at least three in the process.
Bournemouth (H)  DRAW - Late equaliser for the Rams in a high quality match.
Milwall (H)             WIN -      More late drama at the iPro as Derby score a late winner in a match they dominate. 
Reading (A)          DRAW -  Mascarell with a thunderbolt earns the Rams a useful point.
Blackpool (A)        WIN -      Derby cruise to victory and treat young Will Hughes to a drive through the illuminations on the                                               way home. 

I'm going to look back on this in a few weeks and realise why I never win at the bookies aren't I?

Edit to add that I'll look at it now and realise why I never became a secretary.  :unsure:

Not going to predict, but don't see why we can't win all five.

I'll be disappointed if we fail to beat Millwall, Bournemouth, Blackpool and Bolton as we should. Reading (our bogey team) will be tough away from home regardless.

Not sure why people fear Bournemouth at home. Lets be realistic, before kickoff we should be aiming to win every home match this season and every draw is arguably points lost. 

Now, obviously when we simply don't show up (Ipswich) or when we find ourselves two goals behind (Cardiff) then coming away from the Ipro with a point isn't a terrible situation.

Ipswich are top half and by definition "a run of" means consecitive.

I never said we had a right to a run of easy games, merely pointed out we have a run of games against bottom half teams.

Now run a long

Totally agree every team bar 1 or 2 are gonna do well this season. I'm glad were against lesser teams now so we can really push on.

Archived