Simon Dawkins Man Love Brigade

Srg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The number of the #DMLB are swelling! .

Good! Nice to see that there's a place for attacking players that aren't clones of Theo Walcott.

The "no end product" thing winds me up. His clever link up play leads to some excellent opportunities. But because he's a winger in our system he's supposed to be whipping crosses.

You never hear "no end product" about a central midfielder do you? Why not? Are they excused from creating anything?

Like I said. People want Zaha. 10 stepovers and a cross that clears the roof of the stadium 8 times in 10. The traditional English winger.

Like when Dawkins played in Bryson at Blackburn. Won't get an assist for that goal but Bryson will. Things like that where he comes inside and helps us do some scarily neat moves on the edge of the box don't count as an end product.

Iniesta playing LW for Barca and Spain must have really baffled people. He crosses even less and always used to cut inside!

Crazy foreign *******

Who put it into Martin for the OG?

Didn't cross it though so can't count it as an "end product".

He can stick his Iniesta style creativity up his... well, I might as well say sausage because that's what it'll say

He can stick his Iniesta style creativity up his sausage.

Archived