Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not being funny but this is a forum and it would be a very boring place if we all ignored everything as we would not know as much because many media outlets are put onto this thread so there would be nothing to talk about.

It is a forum so expect replies to your posts, I was just replying to your comments which I found to be unfair. You maybe spot on so ignore me. 

'no formal or informal bids' in all honesty - if you was Celtic chairman what's the point in spending about a million on a striker? I don't get it - he isn't going to win them europe and it is a formality that they will win the league  :lol:

I would be selling a few if I was him.

Pre contract agreement??

You can only sign a pre-contract agreement when the player is in the last six months of his contract. That is not the case here.

Any club publicising the details of its transfer dealings while they are still on-going would be committing commercial suicide. In this case the fans don’t have a divine right to know what is going on behind the scenes and the media people close to the club appear (and rightly so) only marginally better informed than the rest of us.

In fairness to Derby, they are not the ones speculating or feeding incorrect information. It is every other party doing this (including us on here).

Sit tight, bide your time and enjoy the ride!

One hour, it is accepted, the next is not, the next talks are on-going and in the end he signs for Celtic. Pretty disorganised!

At what point in DCFC said it is accepted and then said it is not?

If you choose to read the sh!te spouted by the media then more fool you.

Just don't try and turn it round on to the club!

Archived