Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have either Everton or Celtic made bids for Russell? If not then just paper talk.

But surely the fact he's been linked with them suggests he's a quality player.

Will Hughes is going to every team in the PL according to the papers. Are we to assume that he's also not good enough then?

But surely the fact he's been linked with them suggests he's a quality player.

Will Hughes is going to every team in the PL according to the papers. Are we to assume that he's also not good enough then?

Very very dangerous assumption to make that because a player has been linked in the press the story is infact (a) true and (b )  if the first statement is invalid then it is not an endorsement of the players calibre.

Very very dangerous assumption to make that because a player has been linked in the press the story is infact (a) true and (b )  if the first statement is invalid then it is not an endorsement of the players calibre.

Not saying it's correct, just a fairly good indication that the player's doing something right. Not everyone gets linked to PL clubs.

I think this is instead of Vaughan tbh

I remember Rush saying that we would all be excited by the signings that we were considering getting. Bucko echoed the same sentiment.

I'd not even heard of Russell until a few months ago.

I'd have thought Vaughan was still been considered then?

Must say I know it can be quite naive looking on YouTube at players as you usually see just the best clips but this lad does seem to have good all round attacking play eg long range short range goals plus good in the air and attacks the defence with speed when he's got the ball. Wish I never looked now as I'll be disappointed if we don't agree terms with the lad!!

Must say I know it can be quite naive looking on YouTube at players as you usually see just the best clips but this lad does seem to have good all round attacking play eg long range short range goals plus good in the air and attacks the defence with speed when he's got the ball. Wish I never looked now as I'll be disappointed if we don't agree terms with the lad!!

welcome to the mad house.

one tip, always right "in your opinion" or else your ear will be chewed off.

In my opinion....

Advice appreciated thank you!!

Not here to get into disputes but as I have noticed reading posts for years that even if I don't want a dispute it'll more than likely happen from time to time.

Archived